Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jenny Gu <jg...@visilinx.com> on 2003/01/03 22:51:54 UTC

[users@httpd] httpd won't start

Need Help!!!

I can't start httpd on linux kernel 2.4.20 which I compiled. The error
message is:
	[Fri Jan 03 11:11:18 2003]
	[error] (38)Function not implemented:
	Cannot create SSLMutex file `/var/log/httpd/ssl_mutex.575'
	Configuration Failed

I have checked all file and directory privileges. It seems no problems
(777). I guess that I am missing build components while building the
linux kernel. Has someone gone through this and tell me which components
I am missing?

FYI, httpd starts fine under Red Hat 8.0 with kernel 2.4.18

Thank you,

Jenny Gu