Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2011/03/09 14:01:00 UTC

[GSOC] Mentoring

Who is in for mentoring this year?

I will be signing up again.  I've put my JIRA issues in under the gsoc2011 tags as well as mahout-gsoc-11 (so that we can easily find just Mahout ones)

-Grant

Re: [GSOC] Mentoring

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
I can help as a mentor or co-mentor too.

Re: [GSOC] Mentoring

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: [GSOC] Mentoring

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.

Re: [GSOC] Mentoring

Posted by Shannon Quinn <sq...@gatech.edu>.
I'm in.

Apologies for the brevity, this was sent from my iPhone