Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paolo Ambrosio <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/10 20:31:19 UTC

Portal and DELI

Hi,

I'm building a portal using cocoon and I'd like to use DELI transformer
to render my portal with browser capabilities awareness.

Should I implement a new "deli" aspect and then substitute <aspect
type="xslt"> with <aspect type="deli"> in every renderer?

Is there another way I could achieve the same result? I just want
deli-capabilities parameter passed to my stylesheets.

Thank you,
Paolo.

P.S.: Could you point me to a document explaining the role of aspects,
renderers and events, how the portal generation takes place, ... ?