Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by D DUB <ne...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/19 14:48:01 UTC

Format for Header & Footer

Hello,

If I wanted to install a predesigned header and footer to Apache Open Office what format should it be?
Can you also send me some instructions on how to do it?

Thank you,

David W

Re: Format for Header & Footer

Posted by Robin Lord <ro...@fastmail.fm>.
Create a template

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020, at 14:48, D DUB wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If I wanted to install a predesigned header and footer to Apache Open
> Office what format should it be?
> Can you also send me some instructions on how to do it?
>
> Thank you,
>
> David W

Best Regards

Robin

Re: Format for Header & Footer

Posted by David Belina <db...@comcast.net>.
Darn.  Sometimes I get in a hurry and miss a step:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Getting_Started/Creating_headers_and_footers

On December 19, 2020 at 3:04:34 PM, Keith N. McKenna (keith.mckenna@comcast.net) wrote:

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 10:28:35 -0700, David Belina wrote:

> Open Office has a Wiki and I did a web search and found this page that
> has how to do header’s and footers (about the third topic on the page).
>  If your custom header or footer was done in OpenOffice you might be
> able to copy and paste the text but I think other attributes will need
> to be viewed and manually revised.

David, it seems that you neglected to include the link in your reply

Regards
Keith

Re: Format for Header & Footer

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.