Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Jeetendra G <je...@housing.com> on 2015/09/23 08:53:25 UTC

Writing oozie workflow

Hi All
I am new to oozie and using Hortonworks Ambari for my cluster.

I did little search and could not find a best way to write oozie workflow.
should I use something like Hue to write Hue jobs and workflows?
here is the sequence of pipelines that I want to trigger through oozie

1. Spark streaming job which consume events from Kafka (always running)
2. normal java job to combine the small HDFS files
3. Running hive job to pubhlish data to dashboard

Can anybody guide me how Can I start with this? also how can we include
Streaming application in our workflow?

Regards
Jeetendra

Re: Writing oozie workflow

Posted by Jeetendra G <je...@housing.com>.
This is the plugin:
 https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/oozie-eclipse-plugin.

but I dont use eclipse I like intelliJ . cant we write from HUE ui?

Re: Writing oozie workflow

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar