Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Pawel Lacinski <la...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/05 11:45:32 UTC

Old ServiceMix (3.x) is unreachable

I tried to get some informations from old website
(http://servicemix.apache.org/old/home.html) however it is unavalible. I've
received Http 404 error. Is it temporary problem?

Paweł

Re: Old ServiceMix (3.x) is unreachable

Posted by Pawel Lacinski <la...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Gert.
That link is enough for the moment. I just would like to configure cluster
using old 3.x SMX, because I have some problems with SMX 4.x and use it for
some tests.

Re: Old ServiceMix (3.x) is unreachable

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Pawel,

As part of the migration of our website to a new publishing mechanism, we
have had a discussion on the dev list to drop the old contents as it was
mostly out of date (even for ServiceMix 3.x deployments).  What exactly are
you looking for, as we can still port over contents directly from the wiki
if necessary (at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/Home)?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen