Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vijay Sekhar <vi...@translogicsys.com> on 2003/06/23 07:38:35 UTC

multiple users creating entities and completing the flow

HI All,

Ihave a specific problem with using html parameter mask.I have a test plan some thing like this.

Thread group
    Cookie Manager
        Simple controller(login)
        Html parameter mask(housing the values for the multiple logins)
            Login Tasks
            Listener
        Simple controller
            Html parameter Mask(housing the values for multiple current users who are same as loginID's)
            Loop controller
            Flow completion tasks(housing the regex capturing the status details from the work space view)
                                               (housing the regex capturing entity Id values and relplacing with the
variables)
                                                (am replacing the value of the currentUser with a * so that the valeu is
picked upo from the html parameter mask)
            Listener
        Simple controller
                Http request(logout)

In the above test plan you will see that i am using the html prameter mask to hous ethe values for the currentUsers.
This am doing as the user has to be validated before he could complete a task(keeping mind that different user groups
have different privileges).
Now when am runnng the above test plan with different users .I see that through the test plan for the same loop there
are two users assigned.One user starts off and keeps completing the tasks but at one point some other user is seen
assigned the task.Finally no one completes the flow and the entity does not move any further in the flow.
Further to the above i see that though multiple usesr were able to login pritty succesfully , only one user is able to
create and complete multiple entities.

Hope i am clear in trying to explain my problem.( i want multipe users to login , create multiple entities , and
multiple users completing the flow successfully)

Can some one help.?

Thanks

Vijay