Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by nicolas dutronc <ni...@soyhuce.fr> on 2017/11/14 08:55:23 UTC

Myriad development status

Good morning,

I am Nicolas Dutronc and I work in a small company called SoyHuCe. We are
currently working on setting up a Big Data architecture with Mesos and we
want to use HDFS to store our master dataset. Myriad seems to be a good
solution to do it. However, before getting started with Myriad, we want to
make sure that the development is still in progress. Could you tell me if
it is the case ?

Thank you very much in advance ! :)

Best regards.

Nicolas Dutronc

Re: Myriad development status

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Nicolas,
Myriad is still alive, but hasn't seen much activity lately.
If you don't need YARN, etc. and only need HDFS, you may want to check out
the HDFS package for DC/OS (which is built on Apache Mesos).
https://docs.mesosphere.com/service-docs/hdfs/
There's also a deprecated HDFS package for vanilla Apache Mesos:
https://github.com/mesosphere/hdfs-deprecated