Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jaime Garza <Ja...@newScale.com> on 2004/04/06 22:50:02 UTC

[betwixt] dynabean support

Is there any effort on adding dynabeans and access though BeanUtils to
betwixt?  Is the digester instead the right component for this?

I am using commons-sql dynabeans, and need a nice way to marshall them
into XML.  That would be really nice.

- Jaime

From: "Stephen Colebourne" <sc...@btopenworld.com>

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg36994.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg30343.html

Re: [betwixt] dynabean support

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi jaime

the code on CVS HEAD has some level of support for dynabeans. writing
seem ok (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/guide/writing.html) but i
have a feel that the reading code is more shaky (if it exists at all).

completing support for dynabeans is not high on my personal priority
list but if you fancy contributing some code then i'm sure that it
shouldn't be too hard to make betwixt do what you need. i'm very
willing to provide help if you want to take on development in this
area.

- robert