Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Lee Gillie <Le...@odp.com> on 2001/07/21 01:31:02 UTC

Win32 COM wrapper for XERCES - where? how?

I know this "how-to" was advertised to be available in the forum
message archives, but these appear to be unavailable now.  I'm sure
this is a FAQ, but I get a "None available yet." when looking there.

I think the COM wrapper is what I need to use XERCES from VB.  Where
do I get the wrapper, and are there any docs for it?