Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Steve Hathaway <sh...@e-z.net> on 2011/09/05 18:29:01 UTC

Re: Xalan API's over Xalan command line

I have just completed a build of the XALAN site web pages using the
Xalan command-line as compiled from the CurrentSVN.   I am currently
happy with the Xalan command-line program as distributed with
Xalan-C.

See the Jira XALANC-712 and Jira XALANC-714.

I am currently making enhancements to the new stylebook.xslt that
is used to transform the documentation sources into a new format
for XALAN site web pages.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway