Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2015/06/29 16:04:53 UTC

ApacheCon EU ?

Hello fellow Karaf users,

Are there any plans for one or more Karaf talks at ApacheCon EU ? With
version 4 just being released I think it would be great to promote it.

I could help out on the "users" part, talking about what we do with it, but
unfortunately I can't submit a proposal all by myself because I'll be
incredibly busy at that time with other stuff hopefully also related to the
ASF as I hope to start an incubator project and get it promoted at
ApacheCon.

But I would love to help promote Karaf in any way possible because I love
the project !

cheers,
  Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias,
Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber <https://twitter.com/sergehuber>

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor,
relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven
one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com

Re: ApacheCon EU ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I submitted two: enterprise Karaf and monitoring with decanter.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: ApacheCon EU ?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Just talking for myself I've submitted three talks, of which I hope at
least one will get picked ;)
One of them is already related to Karaf 4 but I can switch easily to Karaf
4 on the other ones too.

regards, Achim

> Hello fellow Karaf users,
>
> Are there any plans for one or more Karaf talks at ApacheCon EU ? With
> version 4 just being released I think it would be great to promote it.
>
> I could help out on the "users" part, talking about what we do with it,
> but unfortunately I can't submit a proposal all by myself because I'll be
> incredibly busy at that time with other stuff hopefully also related to the
> ASF as I hope to start an incubator project and get it promoted at
> ApacheCon.
>
> But I would love to help promote Karaf in any way possible because I love
> the project !
>
> cheers,
>   Serge...
>
> - -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
> CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227
> Acacias, Switzerland
> twitter: @sergehuber <https://twitter.com/sergehuber>
>
> Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor,
> relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven
> one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: ApacheCon EU ?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
It is really bad that one can not see the other submitted talks anymore.
Would have made it easier to sync our talks.

Christian

Re: ApacheCon EU ?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,