Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/09 19:03:08 UTC

Re: Fails to use multiple input sources!

This question also should be on xalan-dev.  But be sure to post your
calling code, especially the extension, and/or stylesheets you're using
to the list, otherwise we won't effectively be able to help much.

(One wacky idea: try swtiching parsers from xerces to crimson and see
what happens - we change some behavior if we are using xerces versus
any other parsers in some cases)

- Shane

=====
<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@lotus.com"
 quote="Odo:   [You'd shoot a man in the back?]
        Garak: [Well, it's the safest way, isn't it?]"/>

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1