Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by to...@gcrud.org on 2004/08/10 22:33:44 UTC

New Live Site: http://www.nocafghanistan.com/

Dear Lenya developer community,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post but I just wanted to let
you know that we have switched over a public site to Lenya today.

The Site of the National Olympic Committee of Afghanistan
(http://www.nocafghanistan.com/) is served by Lenya as of today.

An editorial team in Kabul will provide news updates on the results of the
Afghan athlets in Athens while the Games are on.

Maybe someone can add this to the list of Live sites on the Lenya website.

Kind regards,
Torsten

Re: New Live Site: http://www.nocafghanistan.com/

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

>> The Site of the National Olympic Committee of Afghanistan
>> (http://www.nocafghanistan.com/) is served by Lenya as of today.
>

> It looks great, congratulations!

very cool, indeed

>> An editorial team in Kabul will provide news updates on the results
>> of the
>> Afghan athlets in Athens while the Games are on.
>>
>> Maybe someone can add this to the list of Live sites on the Lenya
>> website.
>

> I'll take care of it tomorrow (unless anybody else did it until then).

already done ;-)

Michi

> -- Andreas

Michael Wechner

Re: New Live Site: http://www.nocafghanistan.com/

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
torsten_lenya-dev@gcrud.org wrote:

> Dear Lenya developer community,
>
> I am not sure if this is the right place to post

It's perfect :)