Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com> on 2000/12/06 20:09:51 UTC

[OT} Tomcat Enabled ISP's

Has anone compiled a list of ISP's that support
Tomcat ??

About the configuration of Tomcat

Posted by Haizheng Zhang <ag...@hotmail.com>.
 When I try to config tomcat, I encounted a a problem.
 After I config and start the tomcat, when I execute
 the servlet examples. It doesn't work. I check the log files, and it reads
 HTTP 404.

 But the class files is right in the web-inf/classes directory, And I tried
 snoop, it doesn't work too. also it reads can't find snoop servlet class
but
 it is not HTTP 404 this time.

 I think maybe the path or the xml configuration file is not set correctly,
 But do you have any idea about that?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Re: [OT} Tomcat Enabled ISP's

Posted by Duane Gran <ra...@spinweb.net>.
The most often cited list is the following:

  http://www.adrenalinegroup.com/jwsisp.html

If you don't mind the plug, please consider my company which supports
Tomcat with our Developer Accounts:

  http://www.spinweb.net/hosting/developer_accounts/

Duane Gran
spinweb.net

RE: [OT} Tomcat Enabled ISP's

Posted by John de la Garza <jd...@designinsites.com>.
I am in the process of setting up a isp that will support tomcat...under
linux (redhat 6.2 or 7.0)

How soon are you looking to go online?

I will be ready to go online by the end of the month, probally sooner.