Posted to announcements@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2002/02/12 07:00:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.0.2 Released

The Struts team is proud to announce the release of Struts 1.0.2. This
release is a bug fix release, and fixes a compatibility problem
inadvertently introduced with the previous 1.0.1 release. No new
functionality is available with this release.

The binary distribution is available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.2/

and the source distribution is available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.2/src/

In addition, the library distibution, which contains updated binaries
without the sample applications, is available at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.2/lib/

Details of the changes in this release are available in the Release Notes,
which can be found here:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/release-notes-1.0.2.html

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.0.2 Released

Posted by Antony Stace <s4...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for all the great work struts developers!

>   http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.2/src/
>
> In addition, the library distibution, which contains updated binaries
> without the sample applications, is available at:
>
>   http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.2/lib/

I have a question on the library distribution.  I noticed when I unpacked it, that this
library has the files

jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/web-app_2_2.dtd
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/struts-html.tld
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/LICENSE
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/struts-logic.tld
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/struts-bean.tld
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/struts-form.tld
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/struts-template.tld
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/jdbc2_0-stdext.jar
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/struts.tld
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/struts-config_1_0.dtd
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/struts.jar
jakarta-struts-1.0.2-lib/web-app_2_3.dtd

in it.  Can I simply replace the current struts.jar file I have in my application with the new struts.jar file, or do I need to update the
other files listed above?

--

Cheers

Tony。