Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de> on 2004/02/05 00:55:02 UTC

minimal cocoon.xconf

Hi all
I wrote a very small application based on woody forms. Now in for production
use
i like to uncomment all unnessary stuff.
Or do the oposite, and to a minmal cocoon configuration what I need.
Where can i find some hints regarding sich a minimal xconf ?
Thanx Thorsten

Re: minimal cocoon.xconf

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 05.02.2004 00:55, Thorsten Mauch wrote:

> Hi all
> I wrote a very small application based on woody forms. Now in for production
> use
> i like to uncomment all unnessary stuff.
> Or do the oposite, and to a minmal cocoon configuration what I need.
> Where can i find some hints regarding sich a minimal xconf ?

Just excluded all blocks that you don't need (see install.txt for more
info). This should give you at least a cocoon.xconf near to minimum.

Joerg