Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jerarckill - ANS <je...@ans.be> on 2005/11/13 13:19:43 UTC

[M2] - Automatically create checksum when putting files in repository

Hello,

When putting archives in my enterprise's central repository,  I want
checksum files to be created, in order not to have warnings each time the
files are downloaded by a developer.

Is there a way to do this with maven ?

Also, is there a way to tell maven to download checksum files as well as
archives or poms when downloading new dependencies or plugins from central
repository?

Thank you in advance,

Jérôme JADOULLE

Re: [M2] - Automatically create checksum when putting files in repository

Posted by Jerarckill - ANS <je...@ans.be>.
Thank you for the answer, this will help.  Devs won't come to me each time
a warning is issued.

Thank you.

Jer

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.