Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Chris Black <ch...@lotuscat.com> on 2006/03/22 17:03:48 UTC

svn / cvs help

I am trying to pull down the latest devel version of the xml security
java library, but am having issues. I am trying to follow the directions
on http://xml.apache.org/security/download.html but they don't seem to
be working (I am unable to do a cvs login with those directions). There
are also broken links to viewcvs in both the main site and the
java-specific section.
I notice in some bugzilla entries there are references to svn, which
makes me think that the project has moved to svn but the page has not
been updated.
Could someone please let me know how to pull down the devel tree?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: svn / cvs help

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
I will try to get this updated this weekend.

Re: svn / cvs help

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org>.
We must change this....

http://r-bg.com