Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/02/27 22:12:35 UTC

[ANN] Release of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating)

Hi,

The Apache Trinidad community is pleased to announce its
1.0.0-incubation release of the Trinidad Maven2 plugins.

These Maven2 plugins have been deployed to the Apache Incubator Maven2
repository ([1]).

For more informations on the Apache Trinidad podling, please visit our
homepage ([2]).

For detailed information about what's in this release see our release
notes ([3]).

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces
[3] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/adffaces/tags/maven-plugin-parent-1.0.0-incubating/RELEASE_NOTES?revision=512245&view=markup&pathrev=512245

Incubation
========
Apache Trinidad is an effort undergoing incubation
at the Apache Software Foundation (ASF). Incubation is
required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications,
and decision making process have stabilized in a manner
consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate
that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANN] Release of Trinidad's Maven plugins (1.0.0-incubating)

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all your work getting this out, Matthias!

-- Adam