Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com> on 2009/12/14 13:52:30 UTC

Re: question on docbook help system

hi Hans,

I understand docbook now is used for online help system. Is it possible to
output the help content to pdf?

Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com | Office: (8610) 6267 0615 ext 806 | Mobile: (86) 135 0135
9807 | Fax: (8610) 62670096

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Currently only to html, i could not get it yet to convert to pdf....

regards,
Hans

Posted by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com>.
hi Erwan,

Thanks for your info, which is really helpful.

Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com | Office: (8610) 6267 0615 ext 806 | Mobile: (86) 135 0135
9807 | Fax: (8610) 62670096

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Hi Michael,

Posted by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com>.
hi Hans,

Another question is how to internationalize online help system? Any advice?

Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com | Office: (8610) 6267 0615 ext 806 | Mobile: (86) 135 0135
9807 | Fax: (8610) 62670096