Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by cl...@kgo.csc.com on 2002/11/15 14:53:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Quick question on index page configuration........

Hello all:
     I am working on a project for someone (using httpd 2.0) and they are a
little picky about the way the index page for a directory looks. One simple
question:

Where can I change and configure the standard direrctory  index page in the
httpd.conf file??

Thanks so much and everyone have a wonderful weekend.

SHANE

C. Shane Lawson, MTSB-P/A
email:clawson@kgo.csc.com
Computer Sciences Corporation / KGO Office
Federal Sector - Defense Group
Ph: 540-644-6413
Fax:540-663-0276
(c:!! SMILE, it could save a day of madness!! (c:!!

Re: [users@httpd] Quick question on index page configuration........

Posted by Jacob Coby <jc...@listingbook.com>.
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.wml

Indices are evaluated from left to right, so .html would have higher
priority than .php which has higher priority than .wml.

Is that what you are looking for?  Or are you looking for how to customize
mod_dir?