Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jacob Lund <ja...@qualiware.com> on 2002/04/08 15:53:11 UTC

J2EEDescriptorsStore and slide_1_0

Does anyone have the J2EEDescriptorsStore working with the slide server?
In that case - could some tell me exactly what files to change? I cannot
get it working when I follow the J2EE How-to.

I get following error:
 Service slidestore.j2ee.J2EEDescriptorsStore@39240e initialization
failed : Name java:comp is not bound in this Context

/Jacob

Re: J2EEDescriptorsStore and slide_1_0

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Does anyone have the J2EEDescriptorsStore working with the slide server?
> In that case - could some tell me exactly what files to change? I cannot
> get it working when I follow the J2EE How-to.
>
> I get following error:
>  Service slidestore.j2ee.J2EEDescriptorsStore@39240e initialization
> failed : Name java:comp is not bound in this Context

The Slide server can't run the J2EE store (TC 4.0.x doesn't provide a JNDI
context to its internal components). It can be used when Slide is run as a
webapp.

Remy