Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by deniz <de...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/09 08:45:18 UTC

aliasing?

anyone knows about aliasing in Lucene/Solr? I need to implement something and
there is a title called on the task list as aliasing... I have few ideas
though but still not clear...

anyone can explain that to me or refer some docs?

Re: aliasing?

Posted by Rob Casson <ro...@gmail.com>.
a lot of this stuff is covered in the tutorial, and expanded in the
wiki. still the best places to start in figuring out the fundamentals:

     http://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html
     http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.SynonymFilterFactory

hth,
rc

Re: aliasing?

Re: aliasing?

Posted by Grijesh <pi...@gmail.com>.
Can you provide more detail about your required aliasing.

-----
Thanx:
Grijesh
www.gettinhahead.co.in