Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/23 18:01:24 UTC

[ Tobago ] Regarding Alignment Problems with gridLayout

Hi All,

I have a gridLayout in which i display some data in ordered manner.

Based upon some conditions, i need to show data.

I use rendered for condition checking, so for a <tc:cell> i place the rendered attribute.

But when rendering the table is including this <tc:cell> also. The rows i specified for this cell is aslo rendered , but this doesn't  show anything as the condition is false. But the space is shown.

This makes all my alignment look awkward ,

Any Suggestions regarding this, Think many would have faced this problem.

I need to fix some UI Issues which includes these things also..

Thnx in Advance

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: [ Tobago ] Regarding Alignment Problems with gridLayout

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Madan,

please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-295