Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/17 23:02:35 UTC

[Tap 4.1.1] Implementation for AJAX Updatable Selection Models

Hi List,

Based on an list email from a while back, and my unsuccessful attempts at
pulling the updatable selection model code out of the EWDT 2.1 book, I've
compiled what I believe is a very basic version of a drop down list that
depends on another dropdown list.

http://www.phy6.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Tapestry+4.1.1+Simple+Selection+Model+Update+using+AJAX

I sure would like to tweak this implementations and get it as bare bones as
possible, so any input is valuable.  I had searched for a while but I had
not found any stand alone implementations.  If it's been done before, a link
is appreciated.

I am pretty sure I'm doing some unnecessary persisting in the supplied
code.  I hope this can be of use to someone.

Daniel Jue