Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 11:07:17 UTC

Problems building locally

Hi!

I did a clean checkout of the struts 2 codebase, and tried to do a
build. I get some test failures that seems to be related to cglib
missing on the classpath. But the Bamboo server aparently doesn't have
these problems. Are there some "post checkout" procedures I need to
follow?

Nils-H

Re: Problems building locally

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com>.
I had a cglib folder, so I deleted it, but it was not downloaded
again. So I suspected a corrupt pom could be the problem. I deleted
the jmock-cglib folder from my repository, and everything started
working!

Thanks for the input!

Nils-H

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.