Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2015/08/06 21:11:21 UTC

FW: STATE OF AOO: Overall Bugzilla Activity through July 2015

This message has received some discussion already on dev@ oo.a.o.  I think it might be of particular interest for QA participants.

One clarification.  The queries for open issues only counted issues that have no resolution of any kind.  As far as Bugzilla queries go, issues in DUPLICATE, ..., WON'T FIX, and CLOSED state are viewed as resolved.

This analysis says nothing about the quality of those numbers, only that they are the numbers that we have at this high level of overview.

 - Dennis