Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by González, Miguel Ángel <ma...@indra.es> on 2008/10/23 09:02:18 UTC

Help building apache-log4j-1.2.15

Hello,

I'm trying to build log4j-1.2.15 using maven 2.0.8 . It compiles OK, but when i try to make "mvn package" or "mvn install" i get the log below. It seems something related with ANT, \tests\build.xml:186. But I can't solve the problem, ¿any ideas?

Line 186 says: "haltonfailure="${haltonfailure}" dir="${basedir}">"

Thanks in advance

M.A. Gonzalez

[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: ntdll}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
windres:
compile:
windres-echo:
jni_md.h-echo:
build:
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: mkdir_tests_output}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: runAll}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
parentBuild:
prepare:
[available] DEPRECATED - <available> used to override an existing property.
[available]   Build file should not reuse the same property name for different values.
build:
Core:
    [junit] dir attribute ignored if running in the same VM
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Eclipse-3.1.2\workspace\LOG4J\tests\build.xml:186: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Loca
tor.decodeUri(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String; from class org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader
[INFO] Total time: 28 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Oct 22 19:31:31 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 14M/27M