Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Meyer, Christian" <Ch...@godyo.com> on 2004/05/07 10:20:12 UTC

Cocoon Stammtisch, Jena, Germany

After our trip to Vienna to meet the cocoon interested people there we plan
to make a Stammtisch in Jena on June 14th or 28th. If you want to meet
people interested in cocoon and have some fun please add your name in the
list on

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupThuringia

and let us know, when your prefered date is.

If you have some questions contact me by mail directly or on the webpage.

cham

Christian A. Meyer
Software Development
GODYO AG
Prüssingstraße 35
D-07745 Jena

e-mail: christian.meyer.at.godyo.com
Telefon: +49 3641 2 87-135
Mobil:   +49 178 8589220
Telefax: +49 3641 2 87-2 87
Internet: www.godyo.com

Kaum macht man 's richtig, schon funktioniert 's!

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
promptly by e-mail that you have done so.
Thank you.

Re: Cocoon Stammtisch, Jena, Germany

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
oops missed that one :)

Posted by "John L. Webber" <Jo...@jentro.com>.

Meyer, Christian wrote:

>After our trip to Vienna to meet the cocoon interested people there we plan
>to make a Stammtisch in Jena on June 14th or 28th. If you want to meet
>people interested in cocoon and have some fun please add your name in the
>list on
>
>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupThuringia

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 München
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.