Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 蒋旭 <ji...@qq.com> on 2015/08/05 17:42:22 UTC

回复:Kylin Real time

I think that Kylin can support second-level data latency if the inverted index is ready.

The biggest problem is that inverted index is not in the high priority tasks. :)

Thanks
JiangXu

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Exactly. Second-level data latency is on road map, but we prioritize more
on faster cubing, TopN, and more flexible aggregation groups.