Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ch...@attbi.com on 2002/10/07 19:18:46 UTC

Security Chapter from O'Reilly Struts Book

As many of you know, I had to cut several chapters from
the book due to time and size. Unfortunately, the
chapter on security is one of those that got cut. I've
received many email messages asking me if I was going to
include it in the next edition or write it later. I've
decided to write it and just make it freely available on
the Struts site (assuming I can get one of the
committers to post it).

I'm going to put an outline together this week. If you
would like to drop me any topics that you would
especially like to see covered, I'll include them in the
outline. I'll write the chapter, all you have to do is
tell me what extra topics you want to see.

I'll post a draft outline within a week and get some
feedback and then start writing it. As with the other
comments and suggestions, please don't clog the Struts
user list. Just send your comments and/or suggestions to
strutsbook_feedback@yahoo.com. I'll respond accordingly.

chuck