Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Cédric Champeau <cc...@apache.org> on 2015/09/24 16:20:03 UTC

[ANN] Release of Apache Groovy 2.4.5-incubating

Dear community,

We are pleased to announce the release of Apache Groovy 2.4.5-incubating.
Apache Groovy is a multi-facet programming language for the JVM. Details
can be found at http://groovy-lang.org

This release fixes documentation issues, a potential memory leak when
improvements and numerous small bug fixes.

Changelog for this version can be found at:
http://groovy-lang.org/changelogs/changelog-2.4.5.html
Sources can be downloaded from: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Convenience binaries, SDK and documentation can be found at:
http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html

As usual we would like to thank all people who contributed to this release,
and we are particularly happy to see that we have more and more
contributors, pull requests, or even just reports. Keep on Groovy'ing!

Best regards,

----
DISCLAIMER

Apache Groovy is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache
Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.

Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF projects.

While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.