Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by takako shimamoto <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/10 04:15:21 UTC

JIRAs to include in 0.13.0 Release

Hi all,

These are the current JIRA issues to include in 0.13.0 release. The
one marked "(pending)" is waiting for PR review and merge. Please let
me know if there are any missing issues that you'd like to include in
0.13.0 release.

PIO-161 Spark 2.3 support
PIO-160 Array out of bound exception in JDBCUtils when --env is not
supplied to CreateWorkflow (pending)
PIO-158 More officially deprecate support for Scala 2.10 and Spark 1.x
PIO-152 DOAP syntax error

Documentation
PIO-156 Stale release on download page
PIO-155 Fix 'Topic Labelling with Wikipedia' Template Link

Regards,
Takako

Re: JIRAs to include in 0.13.0 Release

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Thanks Takako! That is a good list.

Naoki, I have replied on PIO-162. The ticket is about the Java SDK living
in a separate repo, so that would probably go with a separate release on
its own.

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Takako,

--