Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Preston CRAWFORD <Pr...@state.or.us> on 2005/11/08 20:37:37 UTC

Re: Tomcat as a service under Linux... "To dream theimpossibledream"

Oh, I thought I'd posted it earlier. I guess I didn't here.

I used a modified version of this script...

http://www.linuxjava.net/howto/webapp/install_files/tomcatd

Found here....

http://www.linuxjava.net/howto/webapp/#mod_jk

Preston

>>> andonilist@eurokom.ie 11/8/2005 10:11 AM >>>
Hi,

Can you give a few comments on what was going wrong and what you did to
fix
it? For people who find this message later which searching archives for
the
answer to their problem!

Thanks,
Andoni.