Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net> on 2007/08/19 12:23:34 UTC

Famous spamfighter offline?iecc.com?

John Levine/founder of Cause? and all around PIA to spammers?

is their mail web site www.iecc.com offline?

Can't be reached from any network I have access to.
Anyone have access to it?
(is spammers would put their knolwdge to good use, by now, with the cpu
cycles wasted in this war, we would have an end to world poverty and
hunger)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
SECNAP Network Security Corporation

Re: Famous spamfighter offline?iecc.com?

Posted by SM <sm...@resistor.net>.
Hi Michael,
At 03:23 19-08-2007, Michael Scheidell wrote:
>is their mail web site www.iecc.com offline?

That website is reachable.

Regards,
-sm

Re: Famous spamfighter offline?iecc.com?

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Michael Scheidell wrote on Sun, 19 Aug 2007 06:23:34 -0400 (EDT):

> is their mail web site www.iecc.com offline?

ping is ok, SMTP answers ASAP, so I'd say they have a problem with their
httpd, no DoS or some such.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany