Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sander Stevens <S....@kpn-is.nl> on 2005/08/17 09:50:23 UTC

CSV Data Set Config

Hi,

I have some trouble with CSV Data Set Config and hoping that someone can
help me.

I added the CSV Data Set Config to my testplan.
Entered the parameters as follows:

Filename: v:\testen\automation\testdata\tapis-history.csv
Variable names:
execute,testcase,description,errorcode,errordescription,ipaddress
Delimiter: ;

The variable are used later on in my testplan to execute test.

Nothing happens if I run the testplan and the message in the log file
is:
2005/08/17 09:30:26 ERROR - jmeter.config.CSVDataSet: Failed to read
file: v:\testen\automation\testdata\tapis-history.csv

Strange, because the file is available.

I got the same configuration built up with User Parameters and that is
working fine. Can open the file, fill the variables and run the
testplan.

Any ideas? Something I forgot to add maybe?

Thanks,
Sander Stevens
http://www.techtest.nl