Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Netlancer 2014 <ne...@mobigraph.co> on 2015/02/25 04:00:56 UTC

Durable Subscriptions getting lost ( leveldb )

Hi,

  I am using activemq-5.11. It is enabled with mqtt and uses default
subscription strategy.

the leveldb logSize is 100 MB. When the broker is restarted after some
days, we observe the following scenario - when an consumer (
cleansession = false ) connects, the subscription information is not
available from the persistence store . This doesn't happen to all
consumers.

Please, can anyone let me know what could be the possible cause of this
failure.  This is causing loss of messages for those consumers.

Thanks,
nl