Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Vineet Saini <sw...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/17 22:13:52 UTC

AWS Ec2 new hardware type, like t2.micro

Hi,

I'm trying to create node in AWS EC2. But it look like jclud api not
support hardware type like "t2.micro" node.

It still only list old hardware type. Does anyone know how create node
selecting new hardware type in AWS?

templateBuilder.hardwareId(InstanceType.T1_MICRO);

So here instanceType.T2_MICRO not supported. Only previous generation
listed here.

I checked with jcloud 1.8, seems that also not added support for new
hardware.

Thanks
-VS

Re: AWS Ec2 new hardware type, like t2.micro

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
it is in the main repo now and will be in any next release of jclouds.

Posted by Vineet Saini <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
looks like there is. Let's keep discussion in that jira for now!

Re: AWS Ec2 new hardware type, like t2.micro

Posted by Vineet Saini <sw...@gmail.com>.
Look like there existing ticket for same:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-621

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Vineet.

Can you do a search and see if this issue already exists? If so, vote
it up, if not please add it?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS

Thanks,
-A