Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2015/01/12 20:19:08 UTC

Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Why is this in OFBIZ Project Administration Workspace.
Should it not go in the OFBiz (Open For Business) Project Open Wiki ?

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
It isn't. It is just like adding committers with specific rights.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Right, that could a solution, but how and who would be concerned, maybe just by asking and then the dev team decide?

Jacques

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Mmm, I wonder now because there are many internal workspace (OFBADMIN) links in this page
Notably the one to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index
where there are even more internal workspace (OFBADMIN) links ... So we have to decide what to move and not...

At least the links are OK on this page now.
While at it I found  the pages
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewinfo.action?pageId=7766066
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewinfo.action?pageId=7766042
quite interesting

<rant>
Confluence is slow :/
</rant>

Jacques

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I guess David decided to put it there to avoid this document to be modified by non committers
 From my POV it could be moved to the open wiki indeed

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
As you might have seen, Sharan moved this page (only for now), so far so good :)

Jacques

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Re: Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide