Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Doug Leeper <do...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/20 19:56:02 UTC

TreeTable...how to refect a label change on TreeNode

I am using the TreeTable in Wicket Extensions.  When selecting on a node, a
page allowing the user to edit the node value (and other useful info).  Upon
saving, I would like the associated TreeNode to show the new value.  How
would one go about having the TreeNode get "its value" again?

Thanks

Re: TreeTable...how to refect a label change on TreeNode

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Timo Rantalaiho wrote:
> It is the AjaxRequestTarget object which is passed to all
> Ajax event handlers. See any AjaxEvent class.

Any AjaxBehaviour class, surely.

- Timo

Re: TreeTable...how to refect a label change on TreeNode

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
It is correct, and there is nothing special you should do, if your TreeModel
is correctly implemented (=it reflects the change).

If it doesn't, it means that the TreeModel which you set to the tree is
holding stale data, you need to correct that.

-Matej

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.

--
Timo Rantalaiho
Reaktor Innovations Oy    <URL: http://www.ri.fi/ >

Re: TreeTable...how to refect a label change on TreeNode

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Your treemodel must fire the appropriate treeNodesChanged events on
the listeners. And then you need to call
tree.updateTree(ajaxRequestTarget);

-Matej