Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2021/02/03 12:47:10 UTC

Re: AIR app (Captive runtime) is blocked by anti-virus scanner

Hi Tucson,

We found the same problem with different Antiviruses in our clients. We're
searching for a solution.

So if I understand correctly, you got an EV certificate from Digicert as
Jason suggested and that solved the problem?

Please let me know, in order to try that path

thanks!

El vie, 29 ene 2021 a las 23:56, Tucsonjhall (<Jh...@cactusware.com>)
escribió:

> Still no issues, FYI. Though it's not sheep.

Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
*Apache Software Foundation*
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: AIR app (Captive runtime) is blocked by anti-virus scanner

Posted by Tucsonjhall <Jh...@cactusware.com>.
Correct. So far no complaints. I compile with captive runtime then use Inno
Setup to package it then send the setup.exe through the Digicert utility to
sign it.

Re: AIR app (Captive runtime) is blocked by anti-virus scanner

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

In Prominic we are using Comodo certs and that solve problem. Olaf and I
were resolve problems also by just generating new self signed certificate -
it could be also potential solution.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: AIR app (Captive runtime) is blocked by anti-virus scanner

Posted by Olaf Krueger <ma...@olafkrueger.net>.
Hi Carlos,

in our case it worked to reduce the expiration duration of the self-signed
certificate to 2 years.
(IIRIC, the default value in ADT is 5 years, not sure)

I still need to observe this, but until now I don't get no more feedback
that the AIR apps are blocked.
Keeping fingers crosses...

Best regards,
Olaf