Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by BasavarajB <ba...@greytip.com> on 2019/09/03 07:08:24 UTC

Re: Apache Ignite cluster node events not Triggered

Hello,

Thank for reply.

in my case terminated(kiiled) all ignite server pods manually in that case
all Nodes will left the cluster and client node should terminate and it will
raise the event CLIENT_NODE_DISCONNECTED.

if any one server get disconnected then event NODE_LEFT event will raise and
client will connect to other server mode.

my concern is--

if all ignite server pods left(all server left from cluster) then client
should disconnect cluster and it should trigger the event
CLIENT_NODE_DISCONNECTED.

but there is no events triggering it is always trying to reconnect,but why
CLIENT_NODE_DISCONNECTED event triggering once all server pods are started.

In local machine this case is working with all events notification.

Re: Apache Ignite cluster node events not Triggered

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Client node will not disconnect immediately nor it will terminate. It will
try to reconnect instead.

If you want client node to disconnect and fire CLIENT_NODE_DISCONNECTED
immediately, you can try setting TcpDiscoverySpi.clientReconnectDisabled to
true.

Ilya Kasnacheev