Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Greenberg, Gary" <gg...@visa.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/01 02:25:28 UTC

Vaadin plugin

I wanted to make some changes to my old project that was created few years ago on NB 8.2 with Vaadin plugin.
Now I am using NB 14.0 and 8.2 was uninstalled a while ago.
However, I can't find Vaadin in the list of available plugins.
I ran a search on https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org but found nothing.
Can someone please tell me where it is now?

Gary Greenberg
Staff Software Engineer

Re: Vaadin plugin

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@isys.de>.
I am doing some work with Vaadin 14 and 23 under Netbeans and to this
day didn't even know that such a plugin exists. I don't think this is
required or even useful anymore, although I am not sure what its purpose
was. If it was to create Vaadin projects, you might now find
https://start.vaadin.com useful.

Ulrich

Re: Vaadin plugin

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@neilcsmith.net>.
On Thu, 1 Sept 2022 at 03:26, Greenberg, Gary <gg...@visa.com.invalid> wrote:
> I wanted to make some changes to my old project that was created few years ago on NB 8.2 with Vaadin plugin.
> Now I am using NB 14.0 and 8.2 was uninstalled a while ago.
>
> However, I can’t find Vaadin in the list of available plugins.
>
> I ran a search on https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org but found nothing.
>
> Can someone please tell me where it is now?

You're likely asking in the wrong place.  Better to ask upstream.
Quick search found https://github.com/vaadin/netbeans-plugin

Best wishes,

Neil