Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/22 12:18:52 UTC

[1.3] Status update - Issues related to api2

I added a few comments to some of the open JIRA items. If someone
provides an example for the
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-228, I can also do some of
the grunt work to close the issue.

D.

Re: [1.3] Status update - Issues related to api2

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
That was easy :-) OK, I'll start looking into it after we get the last
1.3 stuff taken care of.

Ethan

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Of course.  Moved to 1.4