Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/05 08:18:33 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] cease commits to cpp and python subdirs of svn trunk, migrating to git

On 30 June 2016 at 10:45, Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The repositories that exist were created several days ago for testing
> purposes, as the migration is unusual given the structure of the svn
> repo. The actual migration has not actually been performed yet (I'm
> guessing due to the JIRA issues), I'll post a further update when it
> is.

Any news on the migration to git?  We were part way through migration
of the Jenkins jobs when we got this email so we have some jobs
pointing at SVN and some at GIT, so things are rather untidy at the
moment.
I realise yesterday was a US holiday.

Thanks, Keith

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
The migration has been performed, after some issues were resolved.
More details in a new thread shortly.

Robbie

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.