Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/05/05 08:38:08 UTC

GSoC 2017:

Hi,

yesterday Google announce the accepted projects [1]. So congratulations to
Gustavo Mora, because his proposal on Port Marmotta to Eclipse RDF4J [2]
(MARMOTTA-659 [3]) has been accepted!

The project will be co-mented by Francisco Xavier Sumba and myself.

Gustavo, until May 30th the program is not officially started, but you
should use the Community Bonding period [4] for setting-up the foundations
of your project, and getting more familiar with the source base you are
going to work with. You should take a look to the methodology we've been
using in past editions [5]. Please, do not hesitate to reach the Marmotta
community if you need any help.

Cheers,

[1]
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2017/05/students-start-your-engineerings.html
[2]
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/5416945173135360/proposal/4920786574901248/
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-659
[4]
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/glossary#community_bonding_period
[5] https://wiki.apache.org/marmotta/GSoC/Methodology

Re: GSoC 2017:

Posted by Jayan Vidanapathirana <ja...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

Congratulations Gustavo Mora ! Good luck, Do it your best.

--
Best Regards

Jayan Vidanapathirana
Undergraduate (CSE '13 Batch )
Computer Science & Engineering Department
University of Moratuwa.
jcvidanapathirana@gmail.com
[image: https://lk.linkedin.com/in/jayancv]
<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/jayancv>