Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de> on 2006/11/11 17:21:14 UTC

Severe Bug in Wicket 2 / WICKET-42

Hi,

I issued a severe BUG

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-42

Best Regards,

Korbinian

Re: Severe Bug in Wicket 2 / WICKET-42

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i dont think this is a very common usecase, at least it has never been
requested before. so what i am tempted to tell you is to  implement your own
IRequestCodingStrategy to handle this. and if you would like you can provide
it as a patch and we might put it into extensions or core.

-igor

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
Hi Johan,

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
you can have .html just fine.

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
So this way?

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
Yeah, that is what i mean -

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
Hi Igor,

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
Johan,

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
Really fast :)

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
should be fixed now.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
> This is a bug yes i have to rollback code for this because getServletPath()
> can't be depended on in a filter configuration. Which we do now.

I introduced that bug two weeks ago. Sorry. Johan and I already discussed it.

Eelco

AW: Severe Bug in Wicket 2 / WICKET-42

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.
well, it works if it is: