Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com> on 2016/08/09 00:01:06 UTC

Q, sync data

Hi couchdb,

Recently I'm doing IoT related project and looking for a realtime JSON
database for storing and sync data like Firebase RTDB. Is there any effort
like https://github.com/Kinto on couchdb?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

RE: Q, sync data

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com>.
Thali looks interesting and that's exactly what I looking for. Thanks!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.