Posted to users@maven.apache.org by project member <le...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/14 14:52:49 UTC

hello anyone there

hello ,
          but i am feeling very lonely out here. i have been sending mails for past 3 hrs almost i think and i didnt recieve a single reply. ummmm.. i actually adds to my frustration. anyway , what do i say more .

---------------------------------

Re: hello anyone there

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
"project"

Read this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

As far as I can tell you have been getting answers. But you've been
quite impolite in your posting habits, so you're more likely to be
ignored because its annoying.

Stop crossposting. Post your question to one list, and the correct
list (you maven question to maven-user is fine - don't post it to
commons-user ans scm-user as well).

Telling us your real name would help.

Regards,
Brett

Re: hello anyone there

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
what was the question? ;-)

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:11:33 -0400, Charles Daniels <cj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Be patient.  We all have jobs (I think) and do this voluntarily.  You may
> have to wait a day or so for an answer to your question.  Don't expect an
> immediate reply.

RECALL:project.xml

Posted by jm...@za.safmarine.com.

My apologies....

Jeff
Registered Linux user number 366042

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee.
If you are not the addressee you must not read, copy, use or disclose
the e-mail nor the content; please notify us immediately (by clicking "Reply") and delete this e-mail.

catch me in yahoo....   ejbengine@yahoo.com

RE: hello anyone there

Posted by Charles Daniels <cj...@yahoo.com>.